Hopefully we will come to some cooperating
directions.

One that might be the *trust* way, where we deal with
x.509 certificate to manage a trust of mta
(sharing the policies regarding spam)
Kind of mail *peering*.

One might be the credit way, where we score mta's,
and longer they prove their good behaviour, higher credits
they get. (a bit like clearinghouse scoring (dccd))

:-)

On Thu, Feb 12, 2004 at 03:06:26PM +0100, Daniel Lorch typed:
:: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Maillist-Archive:
:: http://www.mail-archive.com/swinog%40swinog.ch/

--
Key fingerprint = C549 46E1 1B75 116E 3321  BC0A E502 9457 319E B340
RFC822: [EMAIL PROTECTED] || [EMAIL PROTECTED] << www.NetBSD.org