Ah, but networking is always encouraged, Mano - connections that have
the common thread of radio -- however one defines it --  are certainly
germane for the group!

And, after all, the session in questions - "Shortwave For Good" - was
all about using radio to reach prospective audiences that were not
well served, and incorporated brainstorming as part of the discussion.

So I got no complaints about the discussion here...RC