Hi there!

We aim to use SWORD to deposit content between Archivematica [1] and Qubit
Toolkit [2] projects. I have been looking closely at the SWORD Profile 1.3
specification [3] and I have found two confusing points under section 3.1
"No-Op (Dry Run)" and 3.4 "Development Features Example".

As I can read under section 3.1, if the client is using the No-Op extension
the server "SHOULD return a status code of 200 Successful". Should not be
"200 OK", as defined in [RFC2616]? In the other hand, under section 3.4 the
server response status code is shown as "HTTP/1.1 200 Created". I understand
that using No-Op extension the server will return the status code 200
instead of 201, but I belive the status message should be "OK". I could
understand the purpose of putting 200 and Created together, but is not that
confusing?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

[1] - http://www.archivematica.org
[2] - http://www.qubit-toolkit.org
[3] - http://www.swordapp.org/docs/sword-profile-1.3.html

--
Jesús García Crespo,
Software Engineer, Artefactual Systems Inc.