I realize this is really last minute, but I have been thinking about a
workshop/sprint on doing multi-repository deposit of remixable OER. I was
going to try and get something in by the deadline for Open Repositories
tomorrow (probably today for you guys).

We have an import/transform tool at oerpub.org that takes word, oo, html,
and google docs, transforms to cnxml, and then uses sword v2 to deposit
into Connexions. It would be interesting to extend that to deposit in an
institutional archive at the same time. That might be something that
dspace/eprints folks would be willing to work on before or after OR2012.

Anyone on this list interested in that? Is this appropriate for OR2012
workshop? Richard, Stuart, others -- would you be interested in
cosponsoring?

Kathi

--
Kathi Fletcher