Hi Hayden,

Unfortunately the Abdera library which the SWORD implementation in
DSpace uses doesn't seem to properly support multipart, and we've been
unable to get it to work thus far.  It's on my list of things to do,
but any insights anyone else has on it would be really useful.

Cheers,

Richard

Richard Jones,

Founder, Cottage Labs