At 12:13 PM 11/19/2002 -0700, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
David,
My hope is that someone would have had at least an introductory class in Greek to work on this project. I would expect a volunteer to at least have these 2 basic skills:

pronounce the Greek text
differentiate a noun/verb/conjunction in the greek without help

-Troy.
I have not looked at your process, so this may not apply. I think it would be good if the process required two or more editors to agree on a verse before committing it. If there is a difference between editors the verse could be flagged for an "expert" to determine what is correct.

Jerry