Will,
Screenshots look great! Nice work! I'd like to include the package on the CD that we're planning to cut today or tomorrow, if you don't mind. Is there anything I should know about Mac CDs? Is there an autorun mechanism? In Windows we auto-launch a little splash screen and a basic Gospel tract when they insert the CD. The tract is html & flash, so it would probably work on the Mac, as well right? The splash screen gives 2 options, [Run from CD] and [Install], but I'd be happy with just the tract right now.

Let me know your thoughts.

-Troy.

Will Thimbleby wrote:
Hi all,

There is a new version of MacSword available at

http://www.heathmoor.plus.com/macsword/

It includes many new bug fixes as well some useful features such as tool-tips and history for documents.

Cheers, Will