In a message dated 12/2/2005 11:05:31 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Yes, keying the greek words to the KJV words, and using Strong's
>numbers to do the keying.
>
>For instance, it is useful to know that the LXX uses paradiso where the
>KJV translates the Hebrew as "garden" or "paradise".

No interest?  Is the source available for the Java client so I could set
up such an effort?

Ted
With BibleCS you can create a "Parallel" bible with KJV, WLC, and LXX.  Switch on Strong's numbers and you get the Hebrew numbers from the KJV and Greek numbers from LXX.  WLC does not have embedded Hebrew numbers but gives the straight Hebrew.  Anyway, If you right-click on a number you can do a dictionary look-up and get the Greek or Hebrew meaning at will.  Have you tried this approach?  Once "search" gets improved, you could do some fancy things there as well.

In His Grace,
Robin

Phone: 650-948-8037
Fax: 650-948-9337