General books are not "verse keyed" modules.  Therefore, I don't
believe that mod2osis will work with them... I could be wrong, though,
but that's what the error message sounds like to me.

--Greg

I was trying to revert the module in order to learn how to make a new one. How, then, can I convert a module? What type of format is used? ThML? How can I convert to ThML? I didn't find help in the section on how to build a module in the crosswire website. Maybe I overlooked. Can you point it out for me?

Thanks,
Jónatas