Could it be that Diatheke does not understand linked verses. Can you try another app to see if it is there?

On Jul 9, 2008, at 10:01 PM, Brian J. Dumont wrote:

hi all,

I'm trying to prepare an OSIS commentary module (just in the preliminary stage really), and am having trouble with multi-verse content. In my case, trouble means that I don't get any. I'm trying to follow the wiki. This is my sample file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<osis
    xmlns="http://www.bibletechnologies.net/2003/OSIS/namespace";
    xmlns:osis="http://www.bibletechnologies.net/2003/OSIS/namespace";
xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.bibletechnologies.net/2003/OSIS/namespace http://www.bibletechnologies.net/osisCore.2.1.1.xsd";> <osisText osisIDWork="LutherSermons" osisRefWork="bible" xml:lang="en" canonical="false">
        <header>
            header.
        </header>
    <title>New Testament</title>
        <title type="main" short="Matthew">Matthew</title>
               Blah blah...
               This is a test!

    </osisText>
</osis>
for sanity, some output:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] rpm -q sword-devel
sword-devel-1.5.11-1
[EMAIL PROTECTED] osis2mod luther-sermons luther-sermons.osis
You are running osis2mod: $Rev: 2169 $
Linking Matthew 1:2 to Matthew 1:1
Linking Matthew 1:3 to Matthew 1:1
[EMAIL PROTECTED] diatheke  -b LutherSermons -k Mt 1:1
Matthew 1:1: Matthew

Blah blah... This is a test!

(LutherSermons)
[EMAIL PROTECTED] diatheke  -b LutherSermons -k Mt 1:2
Matthew 1:2:
(LutherSermons)
So osis2mod seems to think that it's preparing the content for 3 verses, but diatheke never sees it. (btw, you don't see the cp command to move the results of osis2mod into /usr/share/sword because that is done by root in a different terminal).

Any hints?

Thanks,
Brian