David,

Perhaps I didn't understand the question. The Strong's Hebrew and the MorphHB are both public domain. The Strong's we've already discussed. The MorphHB is the WLC from Christopher Kimball, with Strong's numbers added. The Hebrew should be the WLC 4.12 as it stands. The Strong's numbering I have continued to correct.

Peace,

David