On 7/13/11 7:32 AM, DM Smith wrote:
I'm wondering whether it would make sense to have the ability to specify
2 different v11ns: One for the OT, the other for the NT. I think it
would be a trivial change to the SWORD engine. Maybe a bit tougher for
osis2mod and imp2mod.

It's trivial (currently) to create a new v11n with one v11n's NT and another's OT, with minimal additional memory overhead. We do this already, since, for all the variation in the OT, there are really only two common NT v11ns: with Rev 17:18 & 3John 1:15 vs. without.

The v11n used for Czech sounds similar to what is supposed to be employed for French Bibles.

--Chris