I think it would be just a binarized canon header file:

string, string, string, int,
string string, string, int,
. . .

DM Smith <dmsm...@crosswire.org> писал(а) в своём письме Sat, 16 Jul 2011 18:07:21 +0400:

For JSword, I'm planning on having the v11n in external resources. If the performance is not good, then it'll be moved internally. Can we define the format of the file? That way, we won't need to change it if SWORD ever externalizes it.

In Him,
        DM