Hi,

trying to create an official version of the Czech Study Translation (what used to be CzeKMS, but it is now severely outdated and incomplete). I have original source in their custom XML scheme and I have created XSLT stylesheet (http://mcepl.fedorapeople.org/tmp/CEP2OSIS.xsl) which generates OSIS file (http://mcepl.fedorapeople.org/tmp/bible.xml.gz 4MB). The OSIS file validates and when I run

osis2mod modules/texts/ztext/czecsp/ bible.xml -v German

(osis2mod: $Rev: 2562 $; without -v parameter osis2mod core dumps; judging by the backtrace on http://mcepl.fedorapeople.org/tmp/osis2mod-gdb-output.txt.gz I would assume some kind of endless loop happened).

However, when running with -v German, it ends up happily (with -d 1021 it generates tons of logs but I don't see any errors there; http://mcepl.fedorapeople.org/tmp/osis2mod.log.gz 11.3MB). The problem is that however I tried (including with diatheke and lookup build from the same source as osis2mod) I don't see any text in the generated bibles (./diatheke -b CzeCSP -f plain -e UTF8 -k Jn 3:16 returns nothing; the ZIP file is http://matej.ceplovi.cz/cizi/CzeCSP.zip).

Anybody any ideas what's wrong?

Thanks in advance for any kicking in the right direction,

Matěj

P.S.: Also what is the state of the support for av11n (including -v German) in AndBible and jSword?