On 08/08/2012 06:25 PM, Andrew Thule wrote:
However, this following page list others (such as LXX and GNT):
http://svn.crosswire.org/wiki/Alternate_Versification/System_Identification

Observe that this page is intended as an aid for figuring out which versification is employed in a particular text. It's not a statement of what is supported or anything like that.

Cutting to the chase, my question is this, are versification schemes
such as LXX and GNT to be expected in subsequent development
iterations or are there otherways to employ them?  I'm specifically
interested in LXX as I've got valid OSIS for LXXE, but I'm constantly
banging into versification errors/warning when I create my module

A Rahlfs versification will be added (shortly) to accommodate the LXX. I'm not sure whether that will necessarily serve for an 'LXXE' or other LXX-related texts. (What's LXXE? -E for English, meaning Brenton?)

No independent GNT versification is planned. If you need one, just use NRSV and omit the OT.

--Chris