> Von: Manfred Bergmann <manfred.bergm...@me.com>

> Am 06.01.2013 um 09:50 schrieb Andrew Thule <thules...@gmail.com>:
>
> >  The site makes it seem like anyone can contribute to module creation,
> modification.
> >

> Anyone can contribute to module creation.

Thanks, Manfred. Indeed, anyone can. We have hundreds of modules produced by
dozens of contributors.

What you can not do is publish on your own server what is licensed to
CrossWire.

What we do not want is that people interfere in existing relationships around
existing copyrighted modules. Certainly not by breaching copyright and
publishing such modules on their own server.

Hardly secretive cabale...

Peter