Hi.

Since once of the larger refactorings in SWORD my code for retrieving mod,
book, chapter introductions doesn't work anymore.
So I've tried to adapt according to introtest.cpp.
But I can only get it to work for book introductions. Chapter and module
doesn't work.
This basically is the code for module introductions:

- (NSString *)moduleIntro {
    sword::VerseKey key;
    key.setIntros(true);
    key.setPersist(true);
    key.setAutoNormalize(false);
    [self setSwordKey:[SwordKey swordKeyWithSWKey:&key]];

    key.setVerse(0);
    key.setChapter(0);
    key.setBook(0);
    key.setTestament(0);

    return [self renderedText];
}

But -renderedText or the SWORD function it calls: renderText() returns nothing.

Are there any known issues I have to be aware of?

Manfred