I have just built Xiphos 4.0.3 rpms on Mageia 5, and installed the gtk3 version. It all seems to work normally.

However I am not able to see any modules in the eBible repository. I added it in in the module manager and refreshed. The refresh seemed to run too quickly, and then no modules showed up as available to install.

Trying a refresh on the crosswire repository worked properly.

Is their something wrong with the eBible site at the moment? (It looks okay in my web browser.) Or is there something else I may have missed?

Brian.