We keep a bunch of modules for older installs in Crosswire Attic repository.

This has slowly fallen by the wayside as ww havent added recently any
versification which had a similar impact as the French will have. But it is a
mechanism you could use if you want to. Any module which is replaced by a new
one with a better, new versification is stored for a while in the attic repo
for use by older frontends

Peter

Sent from my phone. Apologies for brevity and typos.On 26 Aug 2015 21:33,