You can fix this relatively straightforwardly by making use of the sword
engine. It provides you with a reference parser which does all the required. I
use it with reasonable success when making modules. Human input variations
clearly can make this a messy affair though.

I agree absence of a fix should not stop making use of the repo.

Sent from my phone. Apologies for brevity and typos.On 22 Sep 2015 02:37,