Actually, the order is significant, due to quirks in Paratext and the USX schema. It should be:
    \id MAT
    \h Matouš
    \toc1 Evangelium podle Matouše
    \toc2 Matouš
    \toc3 Mt
    \mt1 Matouš
    \c 1
    \v 1 Kniha rodu Ježíše Krista syna Davidova, syna Abrahamova.
or maybe

    \id MAT
    \h Matouš
    \toc1 Evangelium podle Matouše
    \toc2 Matouš
    \toc3 Mt
    \mt2 Evangelium podle
    \mt1 Matouš
    \c 1
    \v 1 Kniha rodu Ježíše Krista syna Davidova, syna Abrahamova.

It looks more redundant than it actually is. Normally, \toc2 has the same contents as \h, but might differ in case. Normally, \toc1 has the same contents as the concatenation of the \mt# titles, but not always. If abbreviations are used, they definitely should be in \toc3. Otherwise, \toc3 can have the same contents as \toc2.

For USFM to be validated for submission to the ETEN DBL, it has to be like that, so I spend a lot of time making it so on various Bibles.