If it's useful for you I send you the new translation of fr-utf8.conf.

Le 12/06/2016 11:13, DM Smith a écrit :
AndBible uses JSword, which has its own translation files for Bible book names.
These are at GitHub.

Cent from my fone so theer mite be tipos. ;)

On Jun 12, 2016, at 3:58 AM, Fr Cyrille <lafricai...@gmail.com> wrote:

Ok thank you!

Le 12/06/2016 07:16, Peter von Kaehne a écrit :
Cyrille,

The files you are looking for are in the locale folder within libsword.
Fr-utf8.conf

The Xiphos stuff is in xiphos' source in the po file directory.

Peter
Sent from my phone. Apologies for brevity and typos.On 11 Jun 2016 8:20 pm, Matěj
Cepl <mc...@cepl.eu> wrote:
On 2016-06-11, 09:56 GMT, Fr Cyrille wrote:
I notice a lack of translation for the deutero-canonical books
in Xiphos. I think it's not a lack of translation from xiphos,
but from sword. I would like to help if possible to improve
it. But I don't know how to download the sword .po file (if it
is a .po file I need).
There is some confusion going on here. Are we talking about
problems with missing deuterocanonical (aka apocryphal) books in
the French Bibles, or do you talk about problems of translation
menus of the Xiphos Bible program? .po files are used for the
latter, and they have absolutely nothing to do with the former.

Blessings,

Matěj

--
https://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: mc...@ceplovi.cz
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5  BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8

http://xkcd.com/743/ … enough said.

L'Africain

L'Africain

[Meta]
Name=fr
Description=French (Unicode)
Encoding=UTF-8

[Text]
Genesis=Genèse
Exodus=Exode
Leviticus=Lévitique
Numbers=Nombres
Deuteronomy=Deutéronome
Joshua=Josué
Judges=Juges
Ruth=Ruth
I Samuel=1 Samuel
II Samuel=2 Samuel
I Kings=1 Rois
II Kings=2 Rois
I Chronicles=1 Chroniques
II Chronicles=2 Chroniques
Ezra=Esdras
Nehemiah=Néhémie
Tobit=Tobie
Judith=Judith
Esther=Esther
I Maccabees=1 Maccabées
II Maccabees=2 Maccabées
Job=Job
Psalms=Psaumes
Proverbs=Proverbes
Ecclesiastes=Qohélet
Song of Solomon=Le Cantique des cantiques
Wisdom=Sagesse
Sirach=Le Siracide
Isaiah=Isaïe
Jeremiah=Jérémie