On 02/21/2017 08:36 AM, David Haslam wrote:
> he dictionary modules StrongsRealGreek and StrongsRealHebrew in
> the Xiphos repository are each what one might call a "superset" of
> StrongsGreek and StrongsHebrew ?

I have no idea of the provenance or content of Strongs{Greek,Hebrew}. My
StrongsReal{Greek,Hebrew} are self-documenting for their origin via
links in their About content. I wanted Strong's dictionaries with the
actual (Real) alphabets rather than transliteration; they have been kept
in an ongoing maintained state for many years now, though irregularly.
(I haven't heard from Ulrik in quite a long time now.)