If a Greek accent is in use, the filter will be there. If this is a bug, I.e. there should not be a Greek accent, please highlight this at source. I guess this is the right approach here too. Then the next iteration will not have a spurious filter

Sent from my mobile. Please forgive shortness, typos and weird autocorrects.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [sword-devel] Module upload: FreLXX
From: David Haslam
To: SWORD Developers' Collaboration Forum
CC:

This line in frelxx.conf is superfluous:

GlobalOptionFilter=UTF8GreekAccents

I think it's triggered in confmaker script by the presence of these characters.
U+2019 ’ 656 RIGHT SINGLE QUOTATION MARK

NB. The source text is inconsistent in which character is used for the typographical apostrophe. cf.
U+0027 ' 39,200 APOSTROPHE

Example:
Exodus 3:13 contains "les fils d'Israël" (character U+0027 used)
Exodus 3:15 contains "aux fils d’Israël" (character U+2019 used)

When the Greek Accents filter is disabled (in Xiphos) the latter becomes "aux fils dIsraël" (without the apostrophe).

There are no Greek letters in the module, so the GreekAccents filter should not be included.

​Best regards,

David

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.​