Hi,

I'm adding Sword module unlock support to Ezra Project and I've been wondering how you would validate a given unlock key?

Basically the dialog for entering the unlock key is shown when a locked module is selected for installation. Before going through the effort of installing a module I would like to make sure that the given unlock key actually works with the selected module. Is there something in the SWORD API that supports the validation of the unlock key entered by the user?

Best regards,
Tobias