Yeah, I forgot about teams! Never used it privately, but at work I am using it
on a daily basis since about one year.
Does it have any limitations like Zoom cutting off at 45 minutes?

I have only used Teams on Windows computers so far. Since it has a web client
it should work well on any platform … but you never know!
Tuomas, have you used the Teams web or desktop client on Linux and/or macOS
before?

Having a web link would certainly lower the barriers. But Zoom is out … unless
somebody has a paid account.

Tobias