9pm CEST is 7pm GMT.

I will be at my church for the 6pm evening service that finishes towards 7pm.

I may therefore join late after I get home or perhaps on time if I can connect
to a WiFi network in Cheadle.

9pm CEST is 1pm in Nashville, TN - near where my daughter now lives.

For future reference, this website can help when announcing an international
online video conferencing meeting.

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedform.html

David

Sent from ProtonMail for iOS