Hello, Christian.

We are working on one. Please see porbrbsl2022eb in the eBible.org repository or https://ebible.org/porbrbsl/. Proofreading help appreciated.

On 8/13/22 15:36, Christian M. De Britto wrote:

Hi all!

I am a seminary professor and I am using the Ezra Bible app that works with Crosswire Bible repositories. Unfortunately we still don't have a good and contemporary Brazilian Portuguese version of the Bible available in Crosswire repositories.

I'm interested in making some contacts here in Brazil , with Biblical Societies, in order to revert this situation. But before that I would like to know if anybody has tried this before or have some contact in progress.
Warm regards.

Christian Britto

signature

Aloha,
*/Michael Johnson/**
26 HIWALANI LOOP • MAKAWAO HI 96768-8747*• USA
mljohnson.org <https://mljohnson.org/> • eBible.org <https://eBible.org> • WorldEnglish.Bible <https://WorldEnglish.Bible> • PNG.Bible <https://PNG.Bible>
Signal/Telegram/WhatsApp/Telephone: +1 808-333-6921
Skype: kahunapule • Telegram/Twitter: @kahunapule • Facebook: fb.me/kahunapule <https://www.facebook.com/kahunapule>