Hermes Huguet <truefus...@gmail.com> writes:

Am I missing something? Here is the issue.

Upon trying to install the EarlyFathers module, it consistently fails. This is reproducible on Linux (even when using Xiphos 4.2.1). However, when trying to install the same module on Windows through Xiphos 4.2.1 it installs perfectly fine. Since I have trouble compiling libsword on Windows (and therefore Python bindings) and I have trouble compiling Python bindings on Linux, I am unable to test if the example code below won't result in -9 within different contexts. Nevertheless, this
suggests to me that there is something internally wrong with the
libsword library, but I don't know what the difference is. Can anyone shed some light on this? Other modules install fine with the same code
(though there might exist more modules that won't).

This is maybe an issue with a download timeout limitation with 1.9.0

This SWORD version has a new configurable timeout you can change.

Run:

$ installmgr -init

your default configuration file at:

~/.sword/InstallMgr/InstallMgr.conf

has a new entry:

TimeoutMillis=10000

Increase this number to prevent the download from timing out.

This is a bug that has been fixed in current svn.

--
Dom