Le 08/12/2023 à 06:09, Timothy Allen a écrit :

The other thing that occurred to me is the possibility of creating a more straightforward interlinear Bible, with the source text as the base and the English as the "gloss". That would allow the source text to be presented in its natural order (instead of following the order of English grammar), but it would *also* be a lot of work and I'm not sure if it would actually be very useful.

Personally, I find it useful to have a Greek-based interlinear. After all, you have the text as it really exists.

Timothy.