On Tue May 28, 2024 at 3:48 PM CEST, Fr Cyrille wrote:
> I've started to put all this on wikisource
> <https://pt.wikisource.org/wiki/B%C3%ADblia_Almeida_Recebida>, knowing
> that there is a wikipedia

I know nothing about Portuguese Bibles, but just to share that
CzeBKR has sources from WikiSource [1] and it is completely
generated just by this Python script [2], so it could be an
inspiration. Of course, any corrections or modifications to my
script are more than welcome in any form.

Blessings,

Matěj

[1] https://cs.wikisource.org/wiki/Bible_kralick%C3%A1_(1918)
[2] https://gitlab.com/crosswire-bible-society/CzeBKR/-/blob/master/kralicka.py

Blessings,

Matěj
--
http://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, @mcepl@floss.social
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5  BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8

Afraid to die alone?
Become a bus driver.
  -- alleged easter egg in notepad++