Le 28/05/2024 à 17:54, Bíblia Livre a écrit :
Em ter., 28 de mai. de 2024 às 11:08, Fr Cyrille
<fr.cyri...@tiberiade.be>  escreveu:
Dear all,

A user has reported some errors in the PorAR module. As a result, the module
needs to be updated. I've done some research and the source text is only
accessible from web.archive.org. However, information about it is meager. There
are versions of this Bible from 1848 and 1850. Our text seems to be a more
recent update (80s), but I can't find any other information about it.
I've started to put all this on wikisource, knowing that there is a wikipedia
page about this bible but which gives no info about the obviously anonymous
authors of this translation update.
In short, if anyone has any info or memories of this, I'd be interested before
going any further.
The same bible, dated 1911, is also in the repositories, but there I haven't
found any facsimile.

Br Cyrille
The Almeida Recebida translation is non-authorized update of a
copyrighted translation, the Almeida Revisada
(https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vers%C3%A3o_revisada_segundo_os_melhores_textos),
sometimes mistakenly named as "Almeida Atualizada". The changes made
in the Almeida Recebida from the Almeida Revisada were essentially to
conform the New Testament text from the Critical Text to the Textus
Receptus and to include Seventh-day Adventist interpretations (e.g. "I
say to you today, you will be in Paradise" instead of "I say to you,
today you will be in Paradise). The story of updating a 1850
public-domain translation is a blatant lie. The Almeida Recebida is a
blend with  ~98% Almeida Revisada and 2% Almeida 1850 words here and
there, mostly in Genesis.
If what you say is true it is important to remove this Bible from our repositories, is that what you are suggesting?
More information about that, in Portuguese:
https://groups.google.com/g/biblia-livre-comunidade/c/nQhZAex_7JI?pli=1

--
Vous aimez la Bible ? Vous êtes étudiant en théologie ? Utilisez l'application libre Xiphos <https://xiphos.org/> ou Andbible <https://andbible.github.io/> et accédez aux textes sources, à des commentaires, des dictionnaires et beaucoup d'autres fonctionnalités... Me contacter pour des traductions en français.