Thank you both for your interest !

> What about commentary?
> https://www.awmi.net/reading/online-bible-commentary/

Not yet, I'm really focusing on bibles for the time being - that's a lot of
work already !
But nothing prevents adapting the solution to commentaries in the future,
I'll keep that idea in mind :-)

> If you want to use CzeBKR as your test case, I am ready to help
> you with any testing or Czech issues or whatever

Thanks a lot !
I've just pushed a scraper configuration for this bible :
https://github.com/UnasZole/bible-scraper/blob/master/src/main/resources/scrapers/GenericHtml/KralickaWikisource.yaml
Main books were easy to parse - deuterocanonical books extracted from a
different manuscript were a bit messier.
I made a few assumptions (I interpret italics in verse as translation
additions, and side notes in deuterocanonical books as section titles, etc.)
Feel free to test it : after checking out and building the repository, you
should just need to run for example:

> ./run.sh scrape -s GenericHtml -i KralickaWikisource -b Ps -c 1 -w USFM

Cheers,

Arnaud