Sorry Cyrille, I'll keep the repository in my Github personal account for
the time being.

The main reason is that the scraper is still evolving in a legal grey area,
by allowing people to save and convert copyrighted contents - since I
intend to provide parser configuration yaml files for as many websites as I
can, to eventually make more and more bibles usable in AndBible and the
sword ecosystem.
I've done enough research to be confident I'm safe as per French law, but
as I integrate parsers for more bibles from websites in other countries,
there might be complaints. If that happens, it's much better if such
complaints target me alone as it's my personal project, and do not affect
CrossWire as a whole - especially since CrossWire does not really operate
under French jurisdiction and thus might not be as protected as I am.
As Donna said, it's perfectly fine if you want to keep a fork elsewhere,
but I'd suggest making it private, not publicly affiliated with CrossWire.

In addition to that, we had a discussion on the Github vs Gitlab topic a
few months ago (cf.
http://crosswire.org/pipermail/sword-devel/2024-February/049943.html ), and
I still believe that having some lively OSIS and Sword related projects on
Github will improve the visibility of the Sword ecosystem to attract new
developers in the long run, more so than Gitlab.

(On that topic, my proposal to take over and rejuvenate the GitHub
crosswire project, specifically the jsword repo, and adding a new repo for
the OSIS specification, still stands.)

Cheers,

Anraud