Ian P. Christian wrote:

>    class LoginForm extends sfForm
>    {
>
>      public function bind($vars)
>      {
>        $request = sfContext::getInstance()->getRequest();
>        if ($request->hasParameter(self::$CSRFFieldName))
>        {
>          $vars[self::$CSRFFieldName] =
> $request->getParameter(self::$CSRFFieldName);
>        }
>        parent::bind($vars);
>      }
>    }

I'm talking to myself here - I'm hoping though that someone else might
want to come into the conversation ;)

This thing here going on with bind came from notjosh's blog [1]. It
seems like an odd think to have to do - and I'm pretty sure we're
missing something here... is this really the 'correct' way of doing it?

Regards,

[1]
http://notjosh.com/blog/archives/47-Symfony-1.1-Forms-and-Validation.html

--