This is probably not going to help you but I would like to know where can I
find more documentation about the new stuff in Symfony.

The PhpDoc is not very explicit and I dont want to spend an entire day
taking a look at the code to understand.

*So here is my question*:
Do you have more links like the notjosh.com blog to explain the new features
in symfony (new pake tasks, cocoa event system, form, widgets etc.) ?

Thanks
Sincerely
-Hassen Ben Tanfous