Hello list,

my time came to ask for help :)

I just enabled caching for the first time in my application and when
testing the caching in a different controller (frontend_staging.php),
everything is as expected. I turn on caching on the production
controller and php dies with:

[Sun Jun 03 06:28:12 2007] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Fatal error:
Call to undefined function:  content_tag() in
/usr/local/pear/symfony/helper/JavascriptHelper.php on line 700,
referer: http://www.mydomain.com/

The two controllers have the same settings in settings.yml apart from
the staging controller has:

web_debug:              on
error_reporting:        4095

Now, what do I do ;)