Hello everyone.

I am trying to serve an excel file from an action.
The content is dynamically generated with PHPExcel library.

Before starting to generate content, I disable the layout and set the
content type of the response to application/vnd.ms-excel

-----
$this->setLayout(false);
$this->getResponse()->setContentType('application/vnd.ms-excel');
----
Also, the action returns sfView::NONE.

The problem is that a warning is issued saying:
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /home/anakreon/ekby_site/lib/PHPExcel/Shared/OLE/
OLE_Root.php:254) in /usr/share/php/symfony/response/
sfWebResponse.class.php on line 264

Also, the page ends with content type text/html.

Is there a solution to this problem?