Hi Kupo,

thanks for your message,

So, after some tests:

there is an error with $this->getResponse()->setHeader, it can't find
the setHeader method.
for testing I've set the headers manually :
    header('Content-Type: ' . 'application/vnd.ms-excel');
    header('Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=export12.xls');

but the big problem is that the PHPExcel uses a lot of PHP4 dev style
(variable pass by reference, ...)
in dev the errors are reported and the output is bad, but in
production mode everything is ok.

Now I need to find the setHeader method, and everything will be ok.

Nicoas