Hi,
I got a problem with prototype Window.
My goal is to call a PW with a form.
The form submit action send an Ajax Request which returns a JSON
response.
The fact is I want this response to be treated by a js function in the
calling page !

My code is like that, but I know it's impossible to do what I want
with this :

First page :
var self=this;
var win = new Window({className: "alphacube", width:700, height:600,
zIndex: 100, resizable: true, title: "Ajout", draggable:true});

        win2.setAjaxContent('addForm',{
                method: 'get',
                asynchronous:false,
                parameters: {test: idTest},
                onSuccess: self.addFromRequest.bindAsEventListener(self)
                },true,true);

...},
addFromRequest:function(transport){
var json=transport.responseText.evalJSON(false);
...}

ActionClass :
$this->getResponse()->setHttpHeader("content-type","text/html");
return $this->renderText($profile->getJSON());

I need help please !!!
Thanks by advance,
Cyril