Okay here's a solution that should work for ya...

in your app.yml do something like this:

all:
  sf_guard_plugin:
    success_signout_url:   module/action

That should do it for ya.  I have tried it out and have no problems
with the trailing slash.  Also make sure you don't have some kind of
rewrite rule going on that may be causing that trailing slash.

Regards

- Keith