From: symfony-users@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Elliott Kember
Sent: 22 February 2008 12:35
To: symfony-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: [symfony-users] Re: Symfony @ DreamHost?

Hey, I know that error - for me it happens when you put a trailing
slash at the end of a .php request, like /index.php/ or /public_staging.php/

  - the only answer, I find, is to run it with no_script_name enabled.

Thanks,
Elliott

http://spindrop.us/2007/06/01/installing-a-php-that-can-do-symfonydoctrine-o