Thanks Dustin,

I didn't make myself clear enough. I don't want to use a hash sign in
the value. The problem is that even with the csfr_secret value defined
in my settings.yml my forms still don't work. If I try to add
something to my database with the crud actions that were generated by
symfony I still get the csfr required error.

Do you have any thoughts on that?

Thanks,

Marijn