Marjin,

I used the sfFrom class before the introduction of the secret in the
settings.yml, And to make thing works fine I have to use this bit of
code :

Note : I have only used propel form generated by the command line

abstract class BaseFormPropel extends sfFormPropel
{
  public function setup()
  {
                sfForm::enableCSRFProtection();
                $this->addCSRFProtection('my secret');
  }
}

I get a valid csrf token value, and a correct token validation

Thomas