Hi Shinkan,

that sounds like a chicken & egg problem, where you can't disable the
field completely, since the user would never be able to trigger it.. I
guess you would need to watch userinput on this field, and on every
keystroke ensure that you only allow letters that make sense with what
is in the select fields. If the users strikes a letter that is not
"valid", you can remove it.. (Obviously this should only apply after
the initial list of options is loaded).

Let me know if this is interesting to you and I can help with the JS
code as well,
Daniel