Hello everyone,

I'm new to symfony so my problem will look very basic:

I've created my project and my "backend" application with CLI. After
that, I've created a model "Article" with CLI (propel:build-all
command) with informations that I've provided in databases.yml and
schema.yml. After that, I've created an "articles" module on my
"backend" application.

My actions.class.php file looks like this:

class articlesActions extends sfActions
{
  public function executeIndex($request)
  {
    $this->forward('default', 'module');
  }
  public function executeAdd($request)
  {
    $article = new Article(); // only to test
  }
}

When I call the URL /backend_dev.php/articles/add, I got the following
error message :

Fatal error: Class 'Article' not found in ...

Where do I have to link my module to my model. Where am I wrong?

Thank you very much!