On Sun, Jul 6, 2008 at 8:00 PM, Vinch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> When I call the URL /backend_dev.php/articles/add, I got the following
> error message :
>
> Fatal error: Class 'Article' not found in ...

Three questions :

 1. Does the lib/model/Article.php file actually exist?
 2. Even if it's not mandatory as you're using symfony 1.1, have you
tried to clear the app cache?
 3. Does an 'Article' entry exist in your
cache/backend/config/config_autoload.yml.php?

++

--
Nicolas Perriault
http://prendreuncafe.com - http://symfonians.net - http://sensiolabs.com