Hello !!
I have some generated code to manage my users (from sfGuard schema).
I have done :

propel:generate-crud frontend users sfGuardUser --with-show

but I don't want to edit the 'created_at' column since it's automatically
fill ... so I just unset it inside the configure() method of the base form
as explain in the doc :

class sfGuardUserForm extends BasesfGuardUserForm
{
  public function configure()
  {

      unset($this->widgetSchema['created_at']);
      unset($this->validatorSchema['created_at']);
  }
}

But when I want to edit or crate a user (call to sfGuardUserForm) their is
an exception :

[InvalidArgumentException]
*Widget "created_at" does not exist.*
stack trace

    * at ()
      in SF_SYMFONY_LIB_DIR\form\sfForm.class.php line 718 ...
             715.     {
             716.       if (!$widget = $this->widgetSchema[$name])
             717.       {
             718.         throw new InvalidArgumentException(sprintf('Widget
"%s" does not exist.', $name));
             719.       }
             720.

             721.       $values = $this->isBound ? $this->taintedValues :
$this->defaults;
    * at sfForm->offsetGet('created_at')
      in SF_ROOT_DIR\apps\frontend\modules\users\templates\editSuccess.php
line 50

I don't understand because I have already tested this when I read the
"symfony form book".
It doesn't work neither if I try other colum like "is_active" .. i got the
same exception ... !!!

Can you help please ?
Thanks.