Anyone? :(

I am really confused if I should use this plugin or do my own simple
thing...

Right now I am grappling with issues...just trying to figure out where
is the code that compares user supplied credentials with DB data and
decides this is a correct login...the executeSignin doesn't seem to
have any code for this ??? :|

If I want to do my own simple thing, how can I make the $this-
>getUser() object to point to a new object I'll create (that'll map to
the new users table I'll create)?