Ok...

I think using sfGuard would be an overkill as of now...

If I simply want to -

1. Create a user table and define some columns in it...

2. Access this session data in actions and templates through $this-
>getUser() method.

How do I do this?

If I simply create a UserPeer just as I do for other tables, and store
it as an attribute in $this->getUser() object, will it be the right
way to do this?

I saw that the documentation advises against storing propel objects in
this session object...how do I do it then?

I saw there is a class sfBasicSecurityUser...what is it used for? I
didn't find any mention of it in the documentation...